Uninsured / Underinsured

The Accident Isn’t My Fault, But Do I Have To Pay The Costs?

When you are involved in a car accident the first two things you worry about are your physical safety and the cost of the repairs for any damage. After an accident, we hope that the other party is sufficiently insured to cover the damage that was caused. Unfortunately, that is not true in all cases.

At Baddour, Parker, Hine & Hale, P.C., we understand how to find sources of compensation for the injured even when they are not obvious. We work with a team of experienced professionals who have helped us recover the maximum compensation for thousands of our clients in North Carolina. For more than 50 years we have provided compassionate legal counsel and aggressive advocacy in personal injury cases. Rely on us to fight for the resolution that you deserve.

You Do Not Have To Fight Your Insurance Company Alone

Uninsured motorists are incapable of paying compensation for damage or injuries. The primary source for compensation for accidents involving uninsured or underinsured drivers is the victim’s own insurance policy. They may be less than cooperative, though. Your insurance company may stall you, they may lowball you and they can find any excuse to avoid paying you. You may feel like there is nothing you can do or nowhere you can turn to.

It is in your benefit to have one of our aggressive negotiators and litigators fight on your behalf. Whether you have underinsured or uninsured motorists’ coverage, we will build a solid case in the fight to recover your maximum compensation.

Baddour, Parker, Hine & Hale, P.C., lawyers offer a free consultation. We work on a contingency basis, and if you do not recover benefits or compensation then you can’t pay us. For more than 50 years our reputable attorneys have identified the best possible outcomes for our clients. We have a proven track record of recovering the maximum amount of compensation, and we are eager to identify how we can help you.

Contact our Goldsboro office for your free consultation by calling 919-735-7275 or you can email us by completing this online contact form.

You pay no fees unless we recover for you.